Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Eagle Has Landed



Just wanted to drop a quick note letting everyone know that the team and I have arrived safely in Vienna!! There is much to share, including a few things from the brief orientation in Philadelphia before we headed out yesterday, but for now, a few pictures (forgive me for my lack of words - jet lag has fully set in):


From L to R: Sonja (church plant team member), and fellow intern
ladies Amanda, Eva, myself, Alli and Ali


Plane from Philadelphia to London



Our hosts took us on a brief walking tour in parts of downtown Vienna.
Playing with reflections off of windows in these shots.


More details to come in the next couple of days!! For now, it's time to adjust to the time difference...

2 comments:

  1. BRIE.................. Oh My Gosh, you are in Europe. In my experience, red wine helps with jet lag. lol.

    ReplyDelete