Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Christendom vs. Christianity

As I introduce the concept of missions in Vienna and Europe as a whole, I would like to use a medium besides text. I hope that as you engage with the media below you will begin to get a taste for this type of ministry and, if you so choose, allow yourself to challenge and add to previously held definitions including:


• Christendom

• Christianity

• Hunger

• Need

• Justice and Righteousness

• Freedom

• Missions






























(I apologize for the odd formatting around the last video - don't quite know how to fix it)

5 comments:

  1. that really makes my heart burn for europe...wow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. watched the clips again. so much to pray for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. intense juxtapositioning. (I sort of wanted to say that word).

    God is bringing revival to europe and you will be part of that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and i'm gonna be a part of you being a part of it. ;) as in...i'm gonna visit a lot!

    ReplyDelete